I'm open for commissions!
I'm usually only doing digital drawings, but if you want something more traditional, I can offer you Copic drawings.
Here are a few things you should know before commissioning:
- I can draw pretty much everything that you want, but I reserve the right to reject certain commissions if it's something I absolutely do not want to draw (e. g. vore/gore is something I really dislike, so I won't draw it, sorry.)
- You can contact me for commissions by either writing me a note or writing me an e-mail (email@example.com). I'll usually answer within 10 hours, except I'm on a holiday (but I'd write a Journal about that, so don't worry).
- I will need specific information on what you want me to draw. So please describe as detailed as you can and, if possible, send photos for e. g. portraits. I will send you sketches and different versions to get your approval before I really start drawing. You'll then receive regular progress pics. If there are things you don't like when the pic is finished I can change whatever you want to your liking (this option is a bit limited when it comes to Copic drawings).
- You'll receive the finished picture in full size via e-mail. If you want a printed version you'll have to pay extra for the print and the shipping. If it's okay with you I will post a smaller version of your commission with a watermark online for promotion purposes. If not I won't post it.
- As I've had many cases in the past where I didn't receive any payment even though I've finished the commissions, I must ask you to pay in advance. You can pay via Paypal. You'll get a proper calculation for your commission with my Paypal information via e-mail.
- If the finished pic doesn't meet your expectations at all you'll get 3/4 of the price back. Let's hope this won't happen.
- All prices are negotiable.
Now the prices:
- Doodles/sketches/outlines: 10 € (12.50 $)
- Simple Drawing: 40 € (50 $)
- Mini Comic: 70 € (90 $)
- Portrait: 150 € (190 $)
example: Sherlock WIP
- Poster-sized pictures: 10 €/hour (12.50 $ per hour)
example: fav.me/d50kdfw (too big for posting here XD)
Please note that Copic drawings will cost a bit more as I have to pay for my Copics and the Copic paper. The shipping costs are included. The maximum size for Copic drawings is A2.