Okay, so I guess everyone's noticed by now that I won't make an Advent calendar this year but a little Klaine Christmas RPG.
Here a few pics:
Screenshots, Rachel's and Blaine's faceset. And a preview video for the first map.
I'll give updates on the progress of this project via journal entries and on tumblr. Here a little overview over all game information I've revealed (mostly on tumblr) so far:
- Release date:
1st week of DecemberDecember 12 (hopefully)
- Play time: no idea - maybe 2 - 3 h? I have everything planned, but I need to do all the maps and the eventing before I can give more accurate info on that
- System requirements: Internet connection (to download it); Windows (I'm building it on a Windows XP with tiny disk space and very low RAM, because my PC is 11 years old (same goes for the graphic board). So… if your PC is less than 11 years old it should be no problem to play the game. It won't work on Mac because I'm making this game with a Windows program. I'll try out some emulators and link the best ones when I put the game download link online. A friend of mine will try to convert it for mac, but we don't know if we can make it at all or if we succeed if it'll be in time…)
- Programs used: Photoshop CS 5 for Mac (for face sets, overlay/parallax mapping, pics and some sprites) and RPG Maker VX Ace
- Price: 0 $ - it'll be completely free (of course it will, it's not like I own glee or anything XD)
- Story: Klaine and Christmas - You can choose whether to play from Blaine's or Kurt's point of view (it also disregards most of the story lines in season 4 because I planned it long ago and I'm still in denial about the break up ^^°)
- Maps: Kurt and Rachel's NY apartment, Blaine's room, the Hudmel house, airport & airplane, 2 tiny shopping center, a subway station
- Additional Info: Jesse and Doro are helping me with the game (cause there's way too much to do to make such a little game) and there'll be a Christmas lottery again (with snow globes with this pic as a price)
That's all for now. If you have any more questions, just write a comment.